MEMENTO MORI Calendar
FASTEST SHIPPING IN THE INDUSTRY
MADE IN U.S.A
FIND YOUR DAILY REMINDER
Printed in the USA, our Memento Mori calendars are based on the average human life expectancy of 80 years, with 40 years on the front of the card and 40 years on the back, measured in months.
Much in the same way that our Mindset Manifesto is a guide to intentionality and goal-setting, our Mori calendars are intended to be a mindset shift tool. Here’s how to utilize it:
- Set aside 30 minutes to fill out your calendar.
- Bubble in every month up until your current age (round down).
- Remember the months and years of your life as you fill out the calendar.
- Think about the good and the bad things that have occurred in your lifetime and choose to acknowledge all events as part of your story.
- Once you have brought your calendar up-to-date, consider how much of your life you have left to live (according to average human life expectancy = 80 years).
- This may be a sobering experience, but we want it to be hopeful as well. Look at how much time you have left to achieve your goals, go on adventures, and be with your loved ones!
- Hang your calendar up under your Mindset Manifesto and fill in another bubble at the end of each month.
The daily reminder you didn't know you needed...
Stoic Wisdom + American Craftsmanship
- EMBODY YOUR ETHOS -
RESPOND > REACT
How to use your pendant to create positive change in your life.
concrete reminder to savour each moment of each day