Guaranteed Warranty Policy
Maritime Supply Co works with our manufacturers and staff to create hand-crafted pieces that are made to last for generations, and MSCo stands behind the quality of our jewelry. That’s why we offer a standard one-year warranty from the date of shipping covering basic manufacturing defects including workmanship, materials, and moving parts on most products purchased directly from MSCo.
Our 1-year warranty does not cover the following:
- Lost items or parts
- Physical damage or damage due to normal wear-and-tear, such as scratches or dents
- Water damage
- Metal degradation due to exposure to oils, perfumes, soaps, or other external elements
- Changes to the patina or design sustained by polishing or cleaning
- Damage due to improper storage
- Customizations or modifications done outside of MSCo
- Any items purchased during Plunder Sales
Your original order number and a photo of the item are required for the warranty.
Items which are repaired or replaced are covered under this warranty based on the date of the original purchase. This warranty covers only ONE (1) replacement or repair of the original item.
Within 30 days of delivery: MSCo will offer a one-time replacement of these products if the warranty claim meets listed criteria. You must contact us through the form provided on the Contact Us | FAQ page of our website.After 30 days of delivery or for customized items: Please contact us through the form provided on our website for assistance with your warranty claim. In addition to the information requested on the form, we will need a detailed description of the issue at hand.