Maritime Supply Co
Latin FATHER Descriptors - Distressed Brass Tag Necklace - Custom Initials
Create a custom necklace with your kids' initials, or the initials of other loved ones in your life.
Hand-crafted from start to finish, this stamped brass tag features a list of five Latin words that we feel reflect the qualities of a good father figure.
- MAGISTER means teacher, for all of the lifelong skills we learn from our fathers and the memories created from those lessons.
- STABILIS means steady, for the anchoring force that a father figure can provide and a comforting undercurrent through life.
- CUSTOS means guardian, for the safety and protection fathers give and the support they contribute as we learn to strike out on our own.
- FORTIS means strong, for the strength needed in care and patience, not just in physical strength alone.
- PATER means father, a role that is the sum of all these parts and many more besides.
Initials are hand-stamped at the end of the brass tag in a vertical alignment.
Brass tag measurements are 1.5" tall by .85" wide, and 1mm thick.
If you are unsure about which chain length to order, please read our suggestions on the FAQ page.
Please note: All our brass pendants are raw brass, meaning they are not electroplated and will develop a beautiful patina over time. We recommend polishing it with a soft cloth to help keep your pendant's original shine if you prefer the bright metal look.
All custom-stamped coins come in our gold foil embossed gift boxes!
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept returns on custom items.
All of our customers are part of our crew, and we take care of our own. If you have any issues with your order, we will do everything we can to fix the problem.
“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.”
I gave this to my hubby as an early Father's Day gift and he LOVES it! Has not taken it off once. So to say the least it was a hit. The personalization with our daughter's first initials makes it even more special to him.
Beautiful custom piece with both of my kids initials on it. Wear it every day and only gets better the more it patinas.