Maritime Supply Co
Broken Mast Cross - Sterling Silver Necklace
Hand-casted in the USA, this broken mast cross pendant is inspired by the mast of an 18th century frigate ship.
For Christians, the cross is a symbol of hope. While religions and spiritual practices varied greatly among sailors on the high seas, the image of a ship surviving a storm and coming through it battered and with broken masts but not defeated or destroyed is meant to represent the enduring strength of faith.
- Measures approximately 2" tall by 1" wide
- .925 sterling silver, nickel-free
- Available on:
- 2.5mm stainless steel rolo chain necklace, nickel-free
- 26" long
- 22" long
- 18" 2.0mm stainless steel "mini" rolo chain necklace, nickel-free
- 18"-32" fully adjustable sturdy leather cord
- 27" 2.5mm stainless steel ball chain necklace, nickel-free
nice quality design, has a good take on an symbol that’s very common and powerful today, I only nag is that it’s not as shiny bright as hoped for